Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Improv Everywhere hits the beach in Brooklyn ~ in tuxedos


I'm not sure how I thought this would go but it really turns out to be awfully difficult to swim in the ocean in formal wear. Tuxedos take on water in a hurry we discovered as we frolicked around in the Atlantic off of Coney Island in ball gowns, tuxedos and other evening wear. Outfits not particularly meant for a day at the beach. Check out the full report here at Improv Everywhere. I had the most bizarre tan line ever after this one folks. My face, hands, neck and ears were the only only parts of me with any color. I must look ridiculous naked at this point. Because normally I do not. Enjoy our day at the beach. The whole thing was like a normal day for Fellini but the local Russian bathers were a little bit stunned.

*The photo of me in the ocean was taken by Brian Fountain for Improv Everywhere.

No comments: