Sunday, January 10, 2010

NO PANTS 2010 ~ Improv Everywhere ~ new decade

HAPPY 2010!!!!

It is exactly 10 years to the day that I officially left Los Angeles and moved to New York City! Craaaazy! I moved to NYC just in time for all the wacky, bizarre, fun!

It is nice and crisp in Brooklyn today at the end of the first week of the new year and "The Teens". We really were ready to move beyond the decade that could not be named. "The Aughts"? Not really. I don't know why the Double Zeros didn't catch on myself but I would have been satisfied with the 2000's just the same. Now the press (my befuddled colleagues) are scrambling to tag the last decade so they can feverishly pump out their Top Everything lists (Top 10 albums, Top 10 Gadgets, Top 10 terrorists!) and no one can agree on a title. Weird.

Well, I think we can all agree that removing your pants while the wind chill factor is 16 F is a great idea. No? Well, people in 13 countries seem to disagree and the annual "Improv Everywhere No Pants Subway Ride ~ 2010" is going to start any minute.


No comments: